Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A Little Wild Thank You Cards

Hi friends,

Earlier this month we had a baby shower for my daughter-in-law and as part of her gift I'm making some thank-you cards for her.  Here's one of my favorites:


The sweet little image was colored with my Stampin' Blends markers - available again on June 1!  The Whisper White panel is 2-1/4" x 4", mounted on a 2-1/2" x 4" piece of Basic Gray cardstock.  

This cute little elephant (along with a lion & a bear) is actually meant to be a tag.  I inked & stamped just the front half of the tag, die-cut it & trimmed it:




My little herd of elephants :)

Did you know?


If you have trouble getting your clear mount stamps to attach firmly to your acrylic blocks, the problem is most likely a dirty block.  Dust and fingerprints can keep them from sticking well.  By far the best solution I've found is to clean your blocks regularly with hand sanitizer.  I keep a bottle on my work table all the time for just this purpose.  Any brand will work...I like Bath & Body because it smells so nice as you clean!


These little guys were fun & easy to color with my Blends...



I changed up the colors a bit for variety...Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum & Pink Pirouette


My beautiful daughter-in-law...she's going to need a lot of thank-you cards!



Product List

Happy Stamping!
Pat






1 comment:

  1. I love this adorable card with the tag opening on the front for a tiny message. Your daughter-in-law is beautiful and your grandchild is now 3. What a wonderful age. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete