Monday, August 15, 2016

A Thoughtful Gift

Hi Stampers,

I've been hooked on the new Thoughtful Branches bundle since I got it.  My latest project is this set of five note cards with a matching gift box.  Thanks go to Jenny Moors, UK Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for the inspiration!  I followed her instructions for the box to a T, then put my own spin on the cards!  Here's the full set:


The cards were all made using the Stampin' Up! notecards.  They're made from thick Whisper White cardstock already scored for you, and they come twenty to a package including envelopes for $6.00 US.  I love how simple yet impressive these cards are.  The Sweet Sugarplum hydrangeas are painted with clear Wink of Stella - that's the shimmer that you see in the photo.  The tree trunk in the foreground was embossed with Copper - love it with the pinks.  Change up the greeting and this card would make a wonderful thank you for a baby shower, with its soft blue and pink hues.  Check back later this week for more details on how I made each card!

Happy stamping,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment