Friday, September 9, 2022

Fall Barn Thinking of You Card

 

I designed this for a friend who's been having a rough time recently and loves all things country.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  These colors are so calming!

I used the Christmas Barn Bundle for the focal point on my card.  The barn and fence are stamped in Early Espresso ink on Soft Suede cardstock and die-cut.  The card base is Soft Suede, the mat is Pale Papaya (4" x 5-1/4"), and the card front is Crumb Cake (3-3/4" x 5").  

There's a lot of detail on the barn stamp.  I love that it's suitable for coloring, but looks great stamped on colored cardstock too!

The leaves on the background are stamped in Pale Papaya.  The 3 leaves in the corner are cut from Merry Merlot, Pale Papaya and Brushed Metallic cardstock.  These are from a retired Stampin' Up! bundle called Colorful Seasons.  If you don't have this, the current Season of Chic Bundle has oak leaves in it that would be gorgeous!

I'm playing along with two card challenges this week that have a Fall theme (tis the season!)---



I'm using Any Shape Die, Free & Sentiment




Used the solid leaf stamp in Pale Papaya to embellish a Very Vanilla envelope, too.  This card was easy to create, I hope you'll give it a go!

Product List


Thank you for all your support!  You can click on any of the links above to purchase from me.  



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I totally have a “thing” for barns. Can’t wait to play with this set some more… it’s definitely not limited to just Christmas.

    ReplyDelete