Tuesday, September 6, 2022

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

 Hi friends,

I'm playing with my Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin kit this week.  This is the kit that was shipped in August - it's no longer available, but if you have one I hope you'll enjoy seeing the alternatives I'm sharing!  Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription that comes directly to your mailbox for $22.50 USD plus tax.  Shipping is already included!  


To create this alternative, I cut the original card base in half and cut the front side down to 3-3/4" x 5".  I mounted this on a mat of Blackberry Bliss, 4" x 5-1/4".  My card base is a standard A2 size cut from Crushed Curry cardstock.  I cut the back half of the original card base into 5/8" strips and used it for the "happy birthday" greeting (Happiness Abounds stamp set).  The ends are punched with the "Lovely Labels Pick a Punch" from Stampin' Up.  There's a 1/2" strip of Blackberry Bliss cardstock behind the greeting for more definition.  The sunflower sparkles with Wink of Stella on the petals and 3 gems in the center.


This one uses the outside edge of the gold honeycomb embellishments from the kit as a mat.  I cut the center out to save for other cards.

I hope you like these ideas!  Stay tuned for more to come.  If you want to get in on the Paper Pumpkin fun, I've included a link below to subscribe.  There's no long-term commitment; if you decide this isn't your cup of tea, you can cancel at any time.  You can also skip a month without cancelling your subscription!

Click on the red box to subscribe!





No comments:

Post a Comment