Saturday, December 19, 2020

Joy to the World

 Hi Friends,

I'm mixing it up on this card with two of my favorite colors - Balmy Blue and Highland Heather.

I used a variety of die sets to create this - Playful Alphabet, So Many Snowflakes, Stitched So Sweetly & Tasteful Labels.  



The "Joy" and one of the snowflakes are cut from retired Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  The "to the world" sentiment came from my November Paper Pumpkin kit!  All of the small pieces (snowflakes, lettering, banner) are mounted onto the stitched scalloped rectangle with liquid glue, then the entire piece is mounted to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I'm sharing this card at Global Design Project for their Winter/Holiday theme - #GDP271.

Edited December 21 - this card was one of the top 3 winners at GDP!
 



Product List
Thanks for visiting my blog today!






1 comment: