Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thanks a Ton!

 Hi Stampers,

My love affair with the Whale of a Time Suite continues!  With the beautiful designer papers, embossing folder and the variety of sentiments in the stamp set, this suite has so many possibilities.


I'm playing along with The Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge PP506 this week - using patterned paper, embossing & die cuts.




The tiny fish are stamped in Pool Party & Calypso Coral before embossing with the Seabed Embossing Folder.  The seaweed was die-cut from the designer paper.  The whale is punched from the designer paper too!


I used a piece of the Whale of a Time designer paper to decorate the envelope flap.


The detail on the Seabed Embossing Folder is so delicate and pretty!  


The entire Whale of a Time Suite Collection includes everything I used on this card plus some lovely bling - sheer Pool Party ribbon & sparkly sequins.


Click any link below to learn more!




3 comments:

  1. I love this card! I guess I will have to get this set. All your cards have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Pat! I think this is one of the best cards I have seen made with this bundle. I LOVE the embossing. Thank you for playing in my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, I am obsessed with this suite, too. I love all that fabulous texture on this wonderful CAS card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete