Thursday, September 10, 2020

Forever Fern & Lovely You for Fall

 Hi Crafty Friends,

I normally don't think of Mint Macaron as a color I would use for Fall, but I love the fresh vibe it gives these cards---

The Designer Paper is from the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  Each sheet has metallic accents that add gorgeous highlights to all your projects.


For this card, I used a 2" x 5-1/4" piece of the Gilded Autumn paper on the front of the card.  The other half is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.  


The images are stamped in Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee & Pumpkin Pie.  The spray of leaves in the background is die-cut from Brushed Metallic cardstock.  Mounting them on a panel of Whisper White makes the colors "pop".    The sentiment is stamped in Cinnamon Cider.

If you would like to purchase any of these products for your own crafting, please use the links below.  I appreciate your support!


Product List


4 comments: