Monday, October 21, 2019

Winter Woods with a Twist

Hi Friends, welcome to my blog!  My October Paper Pumpkin kit came a few days ago, and I've already finished it!  Ten more cards to add to my Christmas stash.  What a beautiful kit this is!


This is the original version.  The birch trees are a beautiful shimmery white.


Then I added this cute little guy, my favorite of all in the Snowman Season stamp set.  Colored with Pool Party, Poppy Parade & Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends & fussy-cut, he really gives this card some personality! 


Here's another cute alternative.  This stamp is also part of the Snowman Season set, but he's cut out with the Snowman Builder punch - no fussy-cutting!

So now I have a dilemma.  I really like the snowman who's reaching skyward to catch snowflakes, but do I want to fussy-cut all of them?  Maybe I should use the punch snowman...the struggle is real, lol!


November is a great month to try Paper Pumpkin - the kit makes 24 holiday gift tags.  There's no long-term commitment, cancel at any time.

Sign up by November 10 to receive the November gift tag kit
Click HERE


Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions make a great Christmas gift - 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscriptions available.  Contact me to learn more about prepaid gift subscriptions!


No comments:

Post a Comment