Monday, November 26, 2018

Swaps from OnStage Live 2018 - Part I

Greetings!  I'm a bit late in writing this post, as my technology has been giving me fits!  Hopefully I've gotten it under control and can get my blogging back on track now.

I attended my first Stampin' Up OnStage earlier this month and all I can say is, WOWZA!  It was so much fun, and all the education and inspiration was amazing. Six thousand plus demonstrators from all over the world came together in Orlando to share stories, celebrate achievements and trade ideas.  I want to share some of the gorgeous swaps I received so you can be inspired too!




This beauty combines the Alpine Adventures stamp set with the Pretty Pines Thinlits & the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.  


This Z-Fold card uses Spirited Snowmen, the Large Letters Framelits, and the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder.  Love the color combination of Pool Party & Real Red!  This one was created my my friend and team member Laura Malanowski.


This is a notebook cover using the Spirited Snowmen.  Colors are Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate & Shaded Spruce.  The beautiful coloring is accented with Wink of Stella.


Yet another idea using the Spirited Snowmen!  I love the interesting sketch using a trio of ovals.


How beautiful is this?!  The stamp set is Still Night and the background is embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.  Colors are Night of Navy and Galvanized Metallic. 


Dashing Deer in Cherry Cobbler & Gray Granite.  The DSP is Festive Farmhouse.  The "Joy" and snowflakes are from the limited-time Snow is Glistening stamp set.


This one is so sparkly!  The stamp set is Making Christmas Bright.  The background is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder.  The bulbs are cut from Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper (Copper, Merry Merlot & Tranquil Tide)


Here's another lovely card that uses the limited-time Snowfall Thinlits & Snow is Glistening stamp set.


Such a creative way to use the sunflower stamp from Painted Harvest!


This simple, lovely card uses the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and the Sheltering Tree & I'll Be Home stamp sets.

I hope you've seen something here to inspire you!   Stop by later this week for my OnStage Live Swaps - Part II!





No comments:

Post a Comment