Sunday, May 8, 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes

Hi Stampers,

Have you seen the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set in the 2015-2016 annual catalog?  It's not big & flashy like some stamps, so you may have missed it.  If you're not familiar with it, check it out, in my book it's a Must Have set!  I love the swirly script and all the different combinations you can make with the words.  There are 2 images in the set that I haven't paid much attention to until recently, and now I can't stop using the adorable little birthday cake and dots!  You get 27 photopolymer stamps for $16.00, it's quite a bargain.

At my next class we will be making this card and self-closing gift box.  The colors are Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry.  The coordinating designer paper is from the It's My Party stack.  The DSP and the two-tone Baker's Twine on the box are on the retiring list, but Endless Birthday Wishes will be back in the new catalog (YAY)!!


You could easily make this card & gift box combination with just the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set, even though I added 2 balloons from Balloon Celebration just to mix it up a little.  The perfect color coordination between Stampin' Up inks, cardstock and designer papers really makes these projects shine. I think my ladies are going to love them!

If you would like to purchase any of the products mentioned here, please click on the catalog link to my website.  Thanks for looking!

Pat

1 comment: