Monday, April 18, 2016

Happy Together

Happy Monday!

To follow yesterday's wedding card theme, I thought I would share the card I made for the wedding shower.  I love, love, love the Pedal Pusher stamp set.  It works on so many levels - love, thanks, and hello are just a few.  My card base is cut from Blushing Bride.  The designer paper is from the Birthday Bouquet paper pack.  I used my blender pens to color the bike in Blushing Bride and the accent colors are Rose Red, Soft Sky & Soft Suede.  The Whisper White organza ribbon & doily give it that "wedding" feel and well, as we all know, you can't go wrong adding a touch of glitter.  In this case, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper cut with the Bloomin' Heart thinlits.


Don't try to find the Pedal Pusher stamp set in the current Stampin' Up! catalog.  It's not there.  It was available for FREE during Sale-a-Bration, which ended March 31.  But, there is one way you can still get it for FREE.  Notice I shouted FREE.  (Who doesn't love FREE?)  Be the first person to book a workshop through me in the month of June and in addition to the regular host benefits, I have a FREE, brand-new unopened Pedal Pusher for you.  Hosting a workshop is painless - you gather your friends together and I do all the work!  If you've been thinking about hosting a workshop, June is a great month to do it.  All-new catalog, lots of new products, plus a FREE Pedal Pusher!  You'll be glad you did, I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment