Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Sale-A-Bration Continues

Hello Stampin' Friends,

Here's another card using the new Pedal Pusher stamp set available during Sale-A-Bration.


Actually, I used images from both new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets, Pedal Pusher and Party Pants, and Glitter Tape (also available free during a Sale-A- Bration).  I colored the bicycle image with my Blender Pens using Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Crushed Curry.  The stripes are from the Going Places designer paper stack.  I really like the way that simply cutting it on an angle adds interest to this card, don't you?  The glitter tape can be colored using a sponge dauber, but I decided to leave it white so it would stay neutral and not compete with the colored image.  It doesn't really show up well in the photo, but this sparkling sheer tape is gorgeous.  I used Stampin' Up's Archival Black ink for a crisp, clean image that doesn't bleed when colored with water-based ink.  I know that a lot of my customers have ordered this set and I'd love to see what you make with it!  Email me photos of your work and I'll share them on my blog and my FaceBook page!

Have a great day,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment