Thursday, May 23, 2024

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives - May 2024 "The Best There Is"

 My newest Paper Pumpkin kit came this week and I'm loving the masculine vibes.  I don't need any more Father's Day cards this year, so I'm getting creative with the kit elements and coming up with some cards that I like even better than the originals!

"The Best There Is" + "Adventurous Sky" Bundle


The instruction sheet shows the cards as the designers created them---



My idea was to change it up using the Adventurous Sky Bundle!


 I cut the blue card base in half to double the number of cards I can make.  Then I  trimmed it 1/4" on two sides and mounted it on a thick Basic White card base.  


I struggle with masculine cards - I'm more of a flowery gal - so I'm really glad that Paper Pumpkin created this kit!


Next week I'll share what I did with the rest of the May 2024 Paper Pumpkin "Best There Is" kit.


Sharing my designs at this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge #tttc248 (masculine, free, masculine sentiment).  Click the design board image to visit their site.

Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  It's easy to get started - click here!

Products Added to the Kit to Create These Cards:






1 comment:

  1. Looks a great kit as anything to help us making masculine cards is fab. Love the addition of the plane for a pop. Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe.

    ReplyDelete