Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Friends are Like Seashells

 

These seashells are one of my faves from the January-June Mini Catalog.  I'm a beach girl, so I love anything with a beachy theme.  The detail on these shells is gorgeous!


I used Blushing Bride for my card base with a layer of Flirty Flamingo on top to bring out the colors in the designer paper.  The DSP looks like watercolor, doesn't it?  I love that!


The seashells were cut from Pearlescent Specialty Paper using this die set:


After cutting, I used the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder to add the dimension:


The embossing folder is easy to see through, so lining up the die-cut is easy.  Lastly, I simply snipped out the sections of the die-cuts that I wanted on my card.



I used Early Espresso to stamp the sentiments both inside & outside.  I like the softness it lends to this card (instead of black ink).  Here are the products I used for this card:

Product List
Thanks for visiting my blog today!


2 comments:

  1. Any idea when the seashells 3D folder will be back in stock? I keep checking for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, the estimated date on the seashells folder is the week of March 29.

      Delete