Thursday, July 16, 2020

Spreading Sunshine

Today I'm sharing some of the cards I've been sending out this week -


These are my happy cards!  I made them from my June Paper Pumpkin kit.  June's theme was "box of sunshine".  I filled my box with a dear friend in mind - that friend I love to share a cup of tea with and talk about anything and everything.



I used the kit to make a four-pack of cards to add to the other goodies in my box.


I can't wait for her to get this in the mail.  I had so much fun filling this box & making the cards!  I like designing my own cards, but I love Paper Pumpkin when I need a quick, cute card and time is short.  I made all eight cards from the kit in about 2 hours!



The August kit is geared toward celebrating everyday heroes - teachers, doctors, hairdressers, nurses, delivery workers, cashiers, and everyone else who goes above and beyond.  What a great way to show your appreciation - with a handmade card and handwritten, heartfelt sentiment.  Plus, this kit has Distinktive stamps - photo-realistic stamps that create an impressive detailed image with a single stamp.  This cards in this kit have a masculine feel, but they can be used to show appreciation for anyone!


This is a great time to try Paper Pumpkin!  Click HERE to sign up for the August kit.  Don't wait - the last day to sign up is August 10!





No comments:

Post a Comment