Monday, April 6, 2020

Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

Hi Friends,

Welcome to my blog!  One of my favorite stamp sets right now is Timeless Tulips.  It has a matching punch (no die-cutting machine needed!) and the variety of sentiments covers almost any occasion!


#GDP235
I'm playing along with the Theme Challenge at Global Design Project this week - Spring & Easter.

My tulips are stamped in Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody & Highland Heather.  The leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzazz.

The card base is Thick Whisper White, 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored on the long side at 4-1/4".  Layered on top of that is a 5-1/2" x 3-3/4" piece of Soft Seafoam cardstock.  I used the largest stamp from Artisan Textures to add background texture.



The tulips are resting on a Stitched Nested Label.  I took a 6" piece of Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, folded it in half and adhered it with a bit of Snail where it would be covered by the greeting.  The greeting is raised up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

If you need a card in a hurry, this is fun & simple.  Change out the sentiment to suit your needs!

Product List
Thanks for looking,


1 comment: