Monday, September 16, 2019

Snowman Season

Hi Stampers,

It's Snowman Season!  Wait! What!?  The leaves haven't even changed yet, lol!  I know, but my friend Vicki Shaffer taught a class last Saturday where we made 3 cards using this sweet little snowman stamp, so I was inspired to create snowman cards, too!


This is such a great stamp if you want to make a lot of cards quickly.  The snowflakes are die-cuts in the Seasonal Layers Dies but if you have any snowflake punches, you could make fast work of those, too.


The images are easy to color with Stampin' Blends, just a bit of color on the hat, scarf & nose, plus a swipe of Light Pool Party to shadow the snowman & you're done.


Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Here are the supplies I used to create these cards:

Product List

Please contact me if I can answer any stamping questions for you!


1 comment: