Friday, October 21, 2016

Ghirardelli Fall Treat Holder

Happy Fall, Y'all!

I've been busy on this rainy day making a little something for all the people in my life that I'm grateful for - there are so many!


Aren't they sweet?  And so quick to make.  Even the coloring didn't take long with my Stampin' Write markers!  Here's a little photo tutorial of the process:

Don't forget to round the corners to give your little treat holder a polished look!


The wheat image is from Wetlands and the grateful for you is from Acorny Thank You.  





The pumpkins from Spooky Fun hide the staple nicely.  My scarecrow, from Cookie Cutter Halloween, is colored with Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight and Real Red.  I used a flesh-colored Tombow marker on his face with a little touch of Blushing Bride for rosy cheeks.


Mmmm...I just can't understand why I ran out of these before all my treat holders were filled...



I hope you've enjoyed this!  I'm off to the store for more Ghirardelli Squares...hopefully there will be enough left to finish filling my treats by the time I get home!

Follow this link to purchase your own Cookie Cutter Halloween set.  There are mummies, vampires & ghosts included too!  

Gratefully,
Pat


1 comment:

  1. I love to make these! So many fun things you can do with them. Fun doing the coloring too!

    ReplyDelete