Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Welcome Fall!

Hello Everyone, I have a very special project to share with you today.  This gorgeous wreath was created by one of my customers using the Leaflets Framelits Die set (#138283).   When I saw this, I was blown away!  I think you'll like it, too...



Sharyn used 4 sheets each of 4 different colors of cardstock.  She die cut 2 sets of the leaflets from each sheet of card stock - ladies, that's 192 leaves in all!!  Look closely and you will see that she scored each leaf where the veins would be on a natural leaf - what wonderful detailing!  She used a styrofoam ring for the base of the wreath and hot-glued each leaf on individually, then added the finishing touches of red apples & a plaid bow.  I love this project - it is so beautiful and creative, and it also demonstrates the versatility of this die set.  Sharyn, thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment