Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Carols of Christmas in Blues

Hi, Stampers!

I've not really used Island Indigo very much on card projects until recently.  Now I can't get enough of it!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card I created with it.


I really like this color combination of Island Indigo, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.  The trees and snowbank are cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  The snow bank was die-cut using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and the square focal point was cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Everything else on this card is part of the Carols of Christmas bundle.



I added five Rhinestone Basic Jewels to look like twinkling stars in the sky and die-cut the moon from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.

Product List

Ordering is available from the 2017 Holiday Catalog beginning TOMORROW!!  Woohoo!  If you've placed an order with me this year, you hopefully have yours in hand by now.  If not, shoot me an email and I'll get one out to you!

Happy stamping,
Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment