Monday, April 24, 2017

Lift Me Up With Copper Accents

Hey friends,

Hope everyone had a good weekend!  Ours was spent visiting with friends we hadn't seen in way too long, plus doing some yardwork, and of course, some papercrafting.  You know what they say, a day without crafting is like a day without sunshine (or something like that!)

I have another card to share that I made using the Lift Me Up Bundle - so glad that this one is not retiring yet!  I've probably made more cards from this bundle than any other set I own.


This one is an easel card I made for a good friend.  If you've never made an easel card, a search on Pinterest will pull up dozens of tutorials on how it's done!  When folded flat, this card is a standard A2 size.  The colors here are Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Watermelon Wonder & Peekaboo Peach.


I used my Copper Foil sheets to add accents on the large balloon.  Love how the copper shines!


I stamped the small and medium sized balloons with my Versamark ink pad and sprinkled them with Copper Embossing Powder and set it with the Heat Tool.


The clouds and the balloon are attached with Stampin' Dimensionals so the back of the card rests against them to stand upright.  The greeting was heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder, too. The flagged tail on the greeting was made using the Triple Banner Punch - in my opinion, this is a must-have punch.  You can use it to make a tail on any width banner up to 2 inches!


The Lift Me Up Bundle is so versatile - just changing the colors can make it perfect for a girl or a guy.  Even though the stamp set & die-cuts will still be available after May 31, the special bundle pricing (10% savings) will not, so if this is on your wish list, order it now & save!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Happy stamping,
Pat





1 comment: