Thursday, March 30, 2017

BEST. GUY. EVER.

Hi Stampers,

BEST. GUY. EVER.  What a bold sentiment.  Perfect for the special man in my life.  In sickness and in health, he takes such good care of me!

Here I am with my BEST. GUY. EVER.  No, we weren't in Hawaii, but we were at a luau!


And here's another card I designed using the Lift Me Up Bundle and Suite Sentiments.


The colors are Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The striped designer paper is from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.  Did you know that each of the Stampin' Up color families has it's own Designer Series Paper Stack that includes every color in that family?  Sweet!  The Whisper White square was die-cut with my Stitched Shapes Framelits.


A gold Metallic Enamel Shape adds just the tiniest bit of bling.


I love that Stampin' Up sells Crumb Cake envelopes for perfect color coordination.

Happy Stamping,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment