Friday, May 6, 2016

The Excitement is Building...

Good morning stampers,

Did you see the cover of the new catalog on the left side of the page?  It's got so many beautiful new products in it that my wish list is overflowing (again)!  I have a supply of the new catalogs on order and I can't wait to get them so I can share them with all my customers.  The new In-Colors are delicious - Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach & Sweet Sugarplum!

In the meantime, I'm still full of ideas using stamps and colors from the current catalogs.  Here is a card and gift box I created for a friend's birthday last week using the Botanical Blooms stamp set & thinlits:


The colors for both are Basic Black, Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Rose Red & Pear Pizzazz.  I sponged the center of the large flowers with Rose Red and the Hello Honey middles (stamens?) are sponged with Hello Honey.  The "celebrate" on the card is from the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set.  The "Just for You" on the box comes from Work of Art.  All 3 banners on the box are punched with the Triple Banner Punch.  The box is a wonderful size, and can be made with just a scoreboard - no special tools needed!  I filled this box with mini Ghiradelli chocolates...mmm...can't go wrong with that!  It's a nice 2" deep and sturdy, so it holds a lot of candy.  This is also a great box for a gift of jewelry.  UK Demonstrator Sam Hammond has a wonderful You Tube video that shows how the box is made-you can view it below:



Have a wonderful day,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment