Monday, December 28, 2015

Thinking of You

Hello!  Did everyone survive the madness of the holidays?  I guess it's not really over until after this Friday but let's face it, New Years Day is a wee bit more relaxed.  For us anyway, hope it is for you too!  I love the start of a new year, it's a fresh, clean slate in front of you just waiting for new joys and new experiences.  2015 was a rough year for my family health-wise and I'm looking forward to putting all the pain behind us and starting fresh!

I'm anxiously awaiting my shipment of new goodies from the brand-new catalog which you have received by now if you're one of my customers.  If you haven't gotten yours, please let me know so I can correct that!  In the meantime, I was inspired to make this simple but lovely "Thinking of You" card.  This is truly a 5-minute project, but if you've ever seen sandpipers running along the ocean's edge, you can appreciate the simplicity of it.  I think it's perfect for my new Florida friends!  The colors are Pool Party and Crumb Cake sponged on using a die-cut oval to get the shape and the stamp set is Wetlands.  Hope you like it!



This was my inspiration...

Have a great day,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment