Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Stampin' with the Oldies

OK, I realize that the title of this blogpost could have two meanings.  I am spending the winter in the retirement RV resort, after all.  But the oldies I was referring to are Flower Shop and Gorgeous Grunge, of course!  One of my RV neighbors is having a birthday today and we are celebrating with them and two other couples at a Mexican restaurant tonight.  So of course, I had to make her a card.  Mind you I already have a stack of birthday cards with me, but I never miss an opportunity to make another, lol!

This card is fun & easy to make in your favorite colors.  Just use a neutral color for the stamping on the card base.  I used Crumb Cake on these samples.  Match your mat to the neutral you choose, then add your favorite colors!  Email me for more details if you need them.  Have a great day!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment