Monday, September 28, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well, not really.  Truth is, I'd be perfectly happy if the only snow I ever see is on this card!  But isn't the idea of sparkly white snow simply charming?  Here's a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be making at next week's class:


For this card I used the White Christmas stamp set from the annual catalog.  I wanted to make a shaker card and I think the tiny snowman inside a 1-1/4" circle is just perfect.  The card base is cut from Night of Navy and the mat is Real Red.  I used the Softly Falling embossing folder from the holiday catalog (emboss AFTER you cut the circle - don't ask me how I know, just take my word for it).  I did the coloring with blender pens.  The snowdrifts are highlighted with Soft Sky and added a touch of glitter for extra sparkle.  Add the glitter BEFORE you attach the window sheet (again, don't ask, just trust me on this!)  Here's how I finished the inside of the card and the envelope:


The supplies used on this card can be purchased at my website - thanks for looking! stampwithptecza.stampinup.net

Happy stamping,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment