Monday, August 17, 2015

Rainbow of Endless Thanks

Hello!  I hope you had a good weekend.  Ed & I went to Michigan this weekend for an impromptu get-together with some classmates from his high school days.  What a good time!  Even though I didn't go to school with any of them, we've been to so many reunions together and I've heard so many stories that I feel like they're my friends too!  While we were there he showed me around town and one of the places we went to was Jim's Sunoco where he worked as a teenager pumping gas (back in the days when there were no self-serve pumps - now you know just how old we are!)  The biggest surprise of the trip was that Jim's is now the Round Barn Winery!  Definitely a pleasant surprise for me because that was one of the places I wanted to visit.  If you ask me, wine tasting and a good bottle of red to take home beats the gas station tour any day!


This week's card is another thank-you, clean and simple.  I repeated "thanks" from Endless Thanks in a rainbow of colors - from top to bottom, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Tuxedo Black, Real Red, Tangerine Tango & Daffodil Delight.  The photopolymer stamps make this easy-peasy, no Stamp-a-ma-jig required!  The butterflies and sun are from Kinda Eclectic.  I took a length of my Bermuda Bay sequin trim apart, and the "streamers" coming off the butterfly are the threads that the sequins were attached to.

a Rainbow of Endless Thanks
Here we are at the Round Barn Winery

Have a great week!

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment