Monday, August 10, 2015

Clean & Simple

Good Monday Morning!

I have two quick cards to share with you today.  The first is a thank-you card for one of my Stampin' Up! customers.  I used the stamp set Endless Thanks.  It has so many nice ways to say "thank you", I know I will be using this one a lot.  The background is stamped with Gorgeous Grunge.  My colors are Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party & Pear Pizzazz.  Flowers from the Itty Bitty Accents punch trimmed with rhinestones and a few loops of metallic thread finish this card.



The second card is one I made for my son and daughter-in-law's anniversary this week.  I pulled out an IO stamp, an oldie but goodie that I've always loved for cards like this.  I love the way the "swishes" from Work of Art emphasize the image.  I used Crumb Cake for the base and Baja Breeze (retired) for the mat.  It doesn't show up well in the photo, but the bottom swish is stamped with heat & stick powder then glittered - it's really simple but beautiful.  The top swish is Baja Breeze.



No comments:

Post a Comment